[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 03:29:10 BST 2009

Anyone who wants to get tickets for Anime Boston at the lowest possible
price (well you missed out on the $35 tickets they sold at the convention
last year, and so did i) they will be selling tickets for $40 at
Tokyokid<http://www.tokyokid.com> on
Sunday October 25th for the annual Halloween
Event<http://www.tokyokid.com/?p=565>.
The event starts at 6pm, and they will be there from 6-9pm taking
pre-registrations.

I finally heard back from AB and they will be stuffing 18,000 bags this
year-- i think 16,000 is enough and that's what i told red sun press to give
us a quote for. I'll ask them about booth space in the dealers' room as
well. They charge $0.10 per bag which would cost $1,600 for bag stuffing
alone. If we wanted to have 1,000 left over to distribute at the booth, that
would make it $1,500
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 16:43, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com