[ubuntu-us-ma] Global Bug Jam event at MIT

Evan Broder broder at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 28 23:04:55 BST 2009

Oh! A few more quick things -

I should mention that parking is going to be challenging if not
impossible to find. There's some discussion on the MIT Facilities
website about parking options
<http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/parking/visitors/public_parking.html>,
but none of them are very good. I'd recommend taking the T in, if you
can - we're only about a block away from the red line, and the #1 bus
drops off on the other side of campus, which is about a 10 minute walk away.

Also, if you run into any issues finding the room, feel free to give me
a call - my cellphone number is 615-364-4032.

- Evan