[ubuntu-us-ma] Free Powered by Ubuntu Stickers

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:07:36 BST 2009

Hey Bill,

We have to be careful with money as there is no official funding for
this Local Community team. We depend upon our volunteers to both give
their time and energy to the team so we can do our advocacy and
education in Massachusetts and to come together to be able to decide
when to put our own money into a pot to buy promotional materials such
as stickers.

We do get some white stickers for free from Canonical though and we've
had fairly good luck with pooling money so far, we have some of the best
team members of any LoCo in that regard.

Hope this answers your question,

Best Regards, Martin Owens