[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting Next week - 24th September 2009

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:09:07 BST 2009

Hey guys,

September's meeting is one week away and I look forward to seeing as
many faces as can make it.

Don't forget these meetings are here for us to come together and talk
about the best ways we can organise our group to be effective and we
need as many willing people to be involved with good ideas and
motivation to get Ubuntu in the hands of normal people.

Oh and there will be refreshments and possible pizza. So don't forget to
add items to the agenda that you'd like to talk about and check out what
we've been up to over this month.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-09-24

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

Best Regards, Martin Owens