[ubuntu-us-ma] Join the Ubuntu Massachusetts Local Community

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:08:36 BST 2009

Hey Andrew,

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 14:50 -0400, Andrew Berkowitz wrote:
> I would love to help out on the website, however, what framework are
> you using?

The website (http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/) is using Django
(python) with MySQL and is stored and developed in launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/us-ma-loco-site

You can get the code by running `bzr branch lp:us-ma-loco-site` on the
command line and then you can run the manage.py runserver to get it
running locally. You may have to set up settings.py first.

If your interested, come on IRC, I can give you the guided tour.

Regards, Martin