[ubuntu-us-ma] Join the Ubuntu Massachusetts Local Community

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Fri Sep 4 18:50:18 BST 2009

I am all for helping to organize events in the Lowell/Tewksbury area,
but don't have the time to spearhead the event these days. If anyone has
any ideas and can start planning, I will be happy to put my available
resources into it. Mostly, we just need physical space for an
installfest/release party/etc, the rest is pretty easy, at least from my
experience.