[ubuntu-us-ma] [Fwd: [FSF] Launching the Windows7sins Campaign - Join us Wednesday in Boston]

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:53:05 BST 2009

And yet, as strong as Richard's own determination and iron will. Do I
believe that the FSF are the organisation spreading Free Software?

Nope.

Anyway I'm sure you saw my recent blog post about "Mostly Free
Software":

http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/philosophies-of-foss/

I'll end with "Freedom in the abstract that applies to no one, is not
freedom at all"

Martin,