[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 Upgrade script extremely inefficient (downloads from the internet, ignores local CD image)

Jay Fulton databasejay at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:23:53 GMT 2009

my experience was no problem, but it was slow...  I just followed the steps,
had a glass of wine, walked away. Slow but easy.  It must have been busy on
the source, because the download rate was much slower than I normally
experience.

Anyway, easy.  It's done.  working through the Top things to do memo now.

The sun virtual box menu ... hmmm not working the way I thought. Perhaps I
failed to read the instructions.

thanks

Jay