[ubuntu-us-ma] Fwd: [FSF] Why is free software important to you? Submit your response to our new video campaign!

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:50:38 GMT 2009

Probably better to talk about it on the IRC channel before we run off to
the wiki. The informational density is very low and this project
wouldn't seem to difficult to pull of, just get someone with equipment
and people with faces to put in front of said equipment and then someone
with time and know how who can do editing.

Martin,