[ubuntu-us-ma] Release Party: DATE CHANGED

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:05:33 GMT 2009

> On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 04:35 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:
>> So the is NO party on the 29th October, instead it will mostly likely go
>> ahead on the Saturday 7th of November. But I'll wait for James Grey to
>> confirm the particulars.

I just asked the globe to update the reservation to November 7th.  Still at 7pm.

The details are on the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events/ReleaseParties/9.10-KarmicKoala

We've got 7 people so far.  Maybe I should update the reservation to
move people?  Currently I told them 'about 12'.  I think we might be
closer to 20?