[ubuntu-us-ma] Karmic Party Update

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Sun Oct 18 20:06:32 BST 2009

The globe is a good spot if there are atleast a dozen that can attend.  And we always seem to have more than we expect.  the upper level is just a phone call (617-778-6993), as long as its not reserved.  Unfortunately I don't think ill be able to make this one, or I would have set it up last week when the topic came up.