[ubuntu-us-ma] Request for Karmic CDs

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:44:00 BST 2009

Hey Team,

I've send out out Team's request for Karmic CDs to shipit. hopefully
we'll get them a few weeks after the karmic online ship date and be able
to start handing them out.

To deal with upgrades of people's machines, I'd rather have people who
are not confident of doing an upgrade themselves to come down to the
SETC on a Tuesday and have an experienced person help them do it.

We'll also start upgrading the lab machines to Karmic as soon as it's
released, I want to keep that lab up to date so when it's ready we can
use it as a showcase to other organisations and community centers. (and
maybe even the city gov)

Best Regards, Martin Owens