[ubuntu-us-ma] Promoting Ubuntu

Bill Simonds wtsimonds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:06:07 BST 2009

Whew...that's a lot of stuff to take in. It might take me a few to go
through it all. I will use this opportunity to forward an email I got
from Sun on a web seminar they offer on migrating organizations to OO.
See next post. As for giving a laptop to politicians, I hadn't given
it much thought. I suppose you get ahold of one of their people and
tell them what you're doing, and why, and see if one or more of those
politicians will follow through with exploring the issue.