[ubuntu-us-ma] Promoting Ubuntu

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:21:33 BST 2009

Interesting idea, how would you go about giving him the laptop?

Getting all government workers using free software is difficult.  It's
been tried - we almost moved to OpenDocument in MA.  Every case must
be taken care of for accessibility:
http://blogs.sun.com/korn/entry/massachusetts_open_document_and_accessibility