[ubuntu-us-ma] Wednesday Evenings

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:05:30 BST 2009

Jay,

F.P. Did my email reply to the last one not make it to the mailing list?
I'm worried emails might be being black holed.

As I was saying, from what I've heard this Windows release from Redmond
is fairly OK. Of course it still cost 100 times more to make than the
economic activity in FOSS Free Desktops.

If FOSS starts to revert, it will be because practicalist techies forgot
the long term practical goals of fixing bug one and the economic and
social impact their use and support of Windows 7 does in the grand
scheme of things.

Of course it'll be a sad regression if it happens, but FOSS will still
win in the end, simply because it's more economically efficient by
orders of magnitude.

Best Regards, Martin Owens