[ubuntu-us-ma] Wednesday Evenings

Drascus enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 02:44:30 BST 2009

I don't think we have to worry no one is going to throw a window's 7
party unless you work for microsoft. Just watch the ad for having a
launch party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ This is pretty
much the lamest thing I have ever seen. Microsoft has given people every
reason to never have a launch party. It's hard to have much of a party
after everyone has spent like $200.00 for substandard software. not to
mention you will all be broke after that. But after spending all the
hours getting it set up only for it to run slow as molasses will pretty
much suck any life out of a party. youtube actually had to disable the
comments on this post I am guessing because of all the flamming and
laughing.

Mike C.