[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:19:26 BST 2009

Danny,

Can you compile this into a spreadsheet of some kind so we can see a
full break down of this very expensive venture. I mean it seems unlikely
that we'd be able to pull off the required budget, but just so we can
see a clear indication of total costs?

Break it up into "stuff we need to buy to give away" and "money we need
to spend to get in the door"

Martin,