[ubuntu-us-ma] Tuesday 1st Dec @ SETC

Vaughn Allen Goodwin unionizer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 14:18:35 GMT 2009

Sent from Vaughn Goodwin's Google Phone.

On Nov 30, 2009 7:36 AM, "Martin Owens" <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is a typical session at the South End Tech
Center in Boston, 6:30pm-8:30pm

For teaching desktop, doing some minor support and helping refurbish
computers.

I was thinking that for these sessions we should get more records,
photos etc, otherwise people will not believe that we're successfully
running a weekly event (also good for the LoCo report) :-) what are your
thoughts?

Let me know if your going to be able to make the SETC by 6:30pm or if
you'll be able to come, but not on time.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: