[ubuntu-us-ma] Fwd: Congrats! and an idea for the Anime Conf.

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Sat Nov 28 14:18:36 GMT 2009

I can say the hulu app is pretty well done.  I've used it on both linux (gnome and xfce) and windows and they are exactly the same, which is nice.  Its also designed to be keyboard or remote friendly, most navigation can be done with arrows and enter.

It would definately be something to show off at the confrence, as they do have a decent amout of anime shows.