[ubuntu-us-ma] Fwd: Congrats! and an idea for the Anime Conf.

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 25 19:45:22 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cogent agent <coagen at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 09:03
Subject: Congrats! and an idea for the Anime Conf.
To: danny.piccirillo at gmail.com

Congrats on getting an Ubuntu booth for the Anime Boston.

I had an idea to share about how to help bring Anime people to Linux:

As you may know hulu.com has a large Anime section:
http://www.hulu.com/channels/Animation-and-Cartoons/Anime

They also have a Win/Mac/Linux desktop app to watch their videos:
http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop

I have not tested the app, but if someone were to test it and find that it
is easy to use and works well...
Then you may want to make some information about hulu's Anime section and/or
desktop app available to the Anime fans at the show.

Good Luck,
Alex

--
☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo