[ubuntu-us-ma] Just joined after reading the /. story

Sean "Diggity" O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Wed Nov 25 17:10:53 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'm very happy to see you'll be doing Anime Boston, and would be happy
to help out with (possibly) two of my friends.  Just a thought: why not
include the Ubunchu PDF files on a customized LiveCD of Ubuntu?  Then
having the print versions is less of an issue, since you'd no doubt run
out.

I could roll a custom ISO for x86 that has Ubunchu wallpaper and anime
(or at least cartoonish, maybe Gartoon) icons.  The default homepage for
Firefox could be your group's website (or another one if we think it's
more proper), with the Ubunchu comics on the desktop.  Suggestions for
other anime/manga content for the CD are welcome...let me know if you
want me to go ahead and get this ready ASAP.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Sean "Diggity" O'Brien (https://launchpad.net/~seandiggity)