[ubuntu-us-ma] Next Week In Massachusetts

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:48:39 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

So for the next week I'll be in Texas at the Ubuntu Developers Summit
(UDS) talking about the new features we want to see in the Lucid Lynx
10.04 release.

This means I won't be available at the SETC, but we will be still
running the event. Those that will be filling in are the usual people
who come all the time and know where the place is, but if you want to
come and you haven't been around, please do, the more people out helping
and learning about community Ubuntu advocacy and giving something back,
the better.

I know for certain that Tim and Jonathan will be there, call out if
you'll also be there with an email response so I know the event will be
well attended. Mention if you can get there by 6:30pm or if you think
you'll be able to make it a little later.

What: Ubuntu Desktop Classes and Support
Where: South End Tech Center, 359 Columbus Ave, Boston
When: Tuesday 17th November 2009
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

For the Wednesday Advocacy we'll be stopping for now and resuming the
idea in the new year with Jorge Castro and Ohio state's ideas of getting
more different parts of the state involved, maybe getting small social
events as they do. Get in touch if your interested in having something
more local to you.

Best Regards, Martin Owens