[ubuntu-us-ma] Fwd: Volunteer Opportunity. Boston Tech Day

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:24:32 GMT 2009

Dear Gabe,

I'm the contact for the Ubuntu Massachusetts Local Community, would our
volunteers to welcome if they want to come to your Tech Day event?

Some of them might not want to help install windows, but we certainly
have a lot of expertise in hardware and FOSS programs and can certainly
provide any assistance in understanding or installing Ubuntu.

It would also be similar to the events we run each week at the South End
Tech Center on Tuesday evenings. Where people can come and get their
computers installed with Ubuntu and get training on how to use them.

Let me know if we can work together.

Best Regards, Martin Owens