[ubuntu-us-ma] litl product release

Brian Fallik baf11 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 3 20:16:38 GMT 2009

Hi,

I haven't been involved in the MA LoCo team in some time now but
wanted to pass this along.  litl is currently launching our first
product, the litl webbook, and tomorrow we're hosting an informal get
together near our office.  The Ubuntu Linux community may find this
product interesting.

Come stop by to say hello and see what we've been up to.

Thanks,
brian

:::

A litl Launch!  Wednesday, Nov. 4th!

Boston, meet litl.

Come say hi to litl. This Wednesday, 10:30am-12pm at Starbucks (755
Boylston St. Boston).

The litl webbook gets you online and more. It's an internet computer
that works great with your favorite websites. But the litl also flips
over to create a new view of the web. Our intuitive interface and
no-maintenance approach make it simple and carefree.