[ubuntu-us-ma] New Event: Installfest / Exploration Ubuntu (Planning)

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:25:22 BST 2009

Hey Mike,

Good questions, the marketing team is split between me doing the
graphics and design, teru doing the press releases (which she is
awesome) and the central ubuntu-marketing team for advice.

Budget is what ever we can raise, once we have prices we can decide on
the value of putting them in.

Regards, Martin