[ubuntu-us-ma] New Event: Installfest / Exploration Ubuntu (Planning)

Drascus enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 22:49:48 BST 2009

I have done some research on potential advertising in the Cambridge area
I only need to call around and check rates. I was wondering if we had an
advertising budget? or if we have a Marketing team? I would be willing
to chip in for the cost of advertising if it could be to our benefit.

Mike C.
Drascus321