[ubuntu-us-ma] SB X-FI Sound card problems...

Cam Cope maccam94 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:56:27 BST 2009

This card has had a bad reputation in the Linux community. I know a driver
has finally made it into Alsa, which i would highly recommend over the OSS
driver. More info here:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzI3MA (be sure to check
out the link towards the bottom of the article for the Alsa development
list, where you can get the driver)

-Cam