[ubuntu-us-ma] One Week Notice: Team Meeting 2009-05-28

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Sun May 24 02:52:37 BST 2009

I'm not sure if ill be able to make the meeting but ill try. But on saturday we are having a cook out to celebrate my graduation and to kick off the summer. Not exactly ubuntu related but it is a comp sci degree. Its also in beverly so car or commuter line will be required. If you want directions email me or call 978-578-6664.