[ubuntu-us-ma] Anime Boston

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:51:48 BST 2009

Great success!!! It's only been a few hours and all of the ubunchu manga's
and CD's have been taken! All of the other flyers have barely been touched.
there will be even more people here tomorrow so if people can pledge to pay
me back I will get a bunch of copies done. I will get as much as I can
afford with what people pledge so the more the better. There's really no way
to keep up with how fast they're being snatched!

Martin, can I get a copy of the booklet we made? And a link to the parson
who made the "stop" page and your wallpaper?

Sent from my G1 Android Phone.