[ubuntu-us-ma] Newbie to Ubuntu

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:05:44 BST 2009

Welcome James,

As Bill has said we have an IRC channel where we meet, all details about
joining this group fully can be found here:

http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/joining/

And see this page for social networking:

http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/community/updates/

Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards, Martin Owens