[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting Place Current Status...

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu May 14 05:26:29 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 16:28 -0400, Randy Cole wrote:
> The parking situation in the South End is horrendous, as I am sure folks
> have already mentioned to you.

We're not exactly swimming in suggestions that are workable. It
shouldn't be too hard to find people who are connected to Universities,
Libraries or Businesses in order to get a stable location which is
accessibility by both the rich and the poor.

But our group has such difficulties. I can't just put the group on hold
waiting for a knight to ride in a save our meetings, they must take
place in order for us to continue to be an official loco and for us to
get anything done. The SETC is our fallback and even then Mel isn't keen
of the idea of Thursdays.

Lets just be clear, if we can find a stable location, we're not anchored
by the day involved, it can be moved.

Regards, Martin Owens