[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting Place Current Status...

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:10:44 BST 2009

Hey Doc,

This is a question for me, I bare that particular responsibility.

The Boston public libraries was a bust,
The Wainright Bank was a bust
No one else has yet to get back to me.

It'll be at the SETC baring any other options by this Thursday (two week
notice will be sent out) Although I'd rather get a place at MIT again.

Regards, Martin Owens