[ubuntu-us-ma] Movie Night Scouting Trip

Doc Kinne kinnerc at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:40:19 BST 2009

Folks:

I made a "scouting trip" to see Star Trek last night. I will say that
you folks should get there at minimum a half hour before screen time.
I was very surprised at the line, and my friend told me that because
it was the IMAX theater shows are sold out more often than not and
Star Trek just makes that situation worse.

Get there at 6:00, minimum.  Good luck!

On 09 May , 2009, at 11:32, Martin Owens wrote:
> Apologies to all those who are sick of hearing about our planned
> community event to watch Star Trek at the IMAX, this email is
> basically
> just laying out all the details (besides, it'll be fun):
>
> Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
> Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
> Location: Jordan's Furniture IMAX in Natick
> Street: 1 Under Price Way
> City/Town: Natick, MA, USA

---
Richard "Doc" Kinne • Rikardo «Dokĉjo» KINNE, BA, MSc., AMAAS
<kinnerc @ gmail.com>
"I'm the Doctor, and you're in the biggest library in the universe.
Look me up!"
- The Doctor
"Forests of the Dead," Doctor Who