[ubuntu-us-ma] Introduction to Open Source Class, Cape Cod

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:49:35 BST 2009

Hey George,

Welcome to the mailing list.

I penned a visual guide to FOSS that might be of use to you:
http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/foss-understanding-foss-visual-guide/

Also note that this course is not free as in beer.

George, would it be possible for me to attend one of these lessons as an
observer? It would give me the chance to network and also share my own
experiences teaching these kinds of things.

Regards, Martin