[ubuntu-us-ma] Star trek

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:22:08 BST 2009

Dear Jack,

I understand your concerns, but there are two things you must consider,
firstly is that you added yourself to the mailing list and every message
from it contains the links to remove yourself. Secondly, you've never
said anything before about Ubuntu on the mailing list.

Although if you've been keeping up, I did comment right at the begining
of the Trek topic making sure everyone was ok with having an OT field
trip on the list. No one spoke up in complaint, certainly not you.

I'd also like to invite you and everyone else listening in to post
messages to the mailing list to set the desired tone. So far the list
hasn't been a tech talk about new Ubuntu releases, it's been about how
best to organise a local advocacy group (which isn't a surprise since
that's what the ubuntu-us-ma group is for).

You may get better information by subscribing to the Ubuntu planet or
LXer, The Register rss feeds or posting on the Ubuntu Cafe Forum. This
isn't really a news list, but I'd appreciate the frank input from
everyone concerned.

Best Regards, Martin Owens