[ubuntu-us-ma] Anime Boston

Mike Kast compcatalyst at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:17:38 BST 2009

I'm already registered to go all three days. The flyer table is actually
popular at the con. People go there to check out news and find out about
other cons. There's going to be thousands of attendees this year, so I think
100 may be a good start however 100:to around ten thousand of the already
registered con-goers is a small ratio and I know everyone will want a free
manga, heh.

Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Mike