[ubuntu-us-ma] Anime Boston

Michael Terry mike at mterry.name
Fri May 1 19:00:17 BST 2009

2009/5/1 Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com>:
> I can go get that done today, how many do you think I should do. Bare in
> mind it is 12 pages, 1 page colour, 11 pages b+w, probably duplex.
>
> and should we print the RtL or the LtR version? I'm thinking RtL since
> that's the kind of uptight, authentic direction types we're looking
> at ;-)

I'd agree with RtL.  It won't be anything new to convention goers, and
they probably would appreciate the authenticity.

I have no idea of how fast these would go.  Hard to say how good a
location the flyer table is or how many people are inclined to look
them over.  Maybe a small amount and we can see how many got taken on
Friday, make more if needed?  If we make too many, we can probably use
them another time.  But they have to be picked back up again before
end of convention; they throw all flyers away.

If I had to guess, for total use all three days, 60 copies (+/- 20).

-mt