[ubuntu-us-ma] Anime Boston

Michael Terry mike at mterry.name
Fri May 1 17:51:43 BST 2009

OK, so we had this idea to give out the Ubunchu manga [1] at this
year's Anime Boston [2].  Unfortunately, it's too late for us to do
anything formal with them.  But they do have a flyer table that people
can drop material off on for others.

The convention is Friday -> Saturday.  I guess ideally someone would
attend on Friday and drop off a stack of manga.  Cost for one day is
$30.

So there are two issues:
A) Is anyone interested in going to Anime Boston?  Martin mentioned he
could, if someone else also wanted to go.

B) Do we have a way to print all the manga we'd need?  I mean, we can
always do something like self-print using lulu.com, but do we have
something cheaper/closer-to-hand?  Only needs to be black/white.

[1] http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/ubunchu-the-ubuntu-manga-is-now-in-english/
[2] http://www.animeboston.com/

-mt