[ubuntu-us-ma] One Week Notice: Team Meeting 2009-03-26

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:17:38 GMT 2009

Hey all,

This is the reminder about next week's meeting at MIT Media Lab. Make
sure to put your attendance and any items you want to talk about on the
wiki page. Full details about location, maps and times are also on the
wiki page:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-02-26

Also mark your action items as required before the meeting:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

I'll make sure we have some diet soda this time round, is anyone brining
snacks? or should I acquire some?

Don't forget there is plenty of Free Parking at the MIT after 6pm or at
weekends. Most people attending seem to use the Building E51 Car park.

Hope to see you at the meeting.