[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting, 2 Week Reminder, 2009-03-26

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:49:35 GMT 2009

Hey Ubuntu Advocates,

This is your two week advanced notice of the team meeting at MIT Media
Lab. Make sure to put your attendance and any items you want to talk
about on the wiki page. Full details about location, maps and times are
also on the wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-03-26

As always we'll be talking about last months items and if we've
progressed them:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

We'll also be discussing the LoCo party for April, what to do about the
next meeting etc. So if you interested in the social event, please do
come and help organise, it's always a great time at the release parties.

See you guys at the Meeting.

Best Regards, Martin Owens