[ubuntu-us-ma] IRC Note

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:25:18 GMT 2009

That would be great!  My schedule is generally flexible in the
evenings.  I took a crash course in linux system admin in Chelmsford a
few years ago, but it was very basic using SUSE and I would love to
continue on where I left off.

I would very much like to improve at trouble shooting issues on my
system.  In my experience Ubuntu has many things that are very
specific to it like installing pulse audio by default and /bin/sh
being a sym link to dash rather then bash.

Thank you all for your offers to help!
~James