[ubuntu-us-ma] Networking of the people sort....

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 05:43:00 BST 2009

Hey everyone,

I had a few things stored up for editing...  But might as well send this out
along with others...

System76 events related to 9.10 release:
http://system76.com/articles.php?tPath=3_13  To quote: "Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic
Koala" releases into the wild in October 2009. Throw a release party and
invite students from neighboring colleges, coffee shops, and anywhere else
computer users flock. We'll help you promote your event with... you guessed
it - flyers, balloons and banners."  Maybe putting a note on the wiki to
remind us?

Also, the idea I had about Mom & Pop shops was that we might have
installfests once/twice a year.  But that is a good opportunity for them to
learn and start to offer what they learn as services themselves.  Kinda like
Martin and Danny are talking about....

Related to Danny's thing for funds, I came across this:
http://clickandpledge.com/.  I haven't read anything about it.

Best,
Rio