[ubuntu-us-ma] fan issues

kevin dreimiller kevin_dreimiller at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 01:59:51 BST 2009

i need some fan help.

today, my fan decided that it doesnt want to turn on.  im assuming the fan itself isn't broken, it's alwats been a little sensitive it seems.

but today it is just being stubborn and my system hovers at 80c and my system goes slower and slower the hotter my temp reads.

i have a toshiba l305, amd dual core, intrepid, h20 bios insyde 1.2.

i know toshiba's have some acpi issues and im not trying to resolve them. frankly i just want to make my fan turn on, at 100%, all the time, sounds nice right about now.

kevin