[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubunchu Prints for Anime Boston 2010

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 22 01:17:41 BST 2009

I posted a recap of my experience at
http://pinstack.blogspot.com/2009/06/anime-boston-2009-recap.htmllet me know
what you think =]

Also, would we want to consider paying for a copy of the Ubunchu manga to be
distributed in the Anime Boston registration bags? It would be expensive,
i'm sure, but we have a year to raise money and it will certainly reach a
hung audience. There's also the option of getting a booth. It'd probably be
good to have more anime-related ubuntu stuff if we do that though.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 09:16, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com