[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubunchu Prints for Anime Boston 2010

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 15 14:16:26 BST 2009

Looking for Fundable alternatives, i wandered through some of the following
pages and options...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threshold_pledge
http://www.micropatronage.org/wiki/Tools
http://micropledge.com/
http://www.pledgebank.com/

Finally, i came upon The Point, which does everything Fundable did and
more (and collects only 5% instead of 10%). I'd like to test it out to
raise money for the Ubunchu campaign at anime boston and compare it to
using a paypal account by itself to collect donations
http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/ubunchu-manga-ubuntu-c-ds-anime-boston-2010

Check it out and let me know what you think!

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo