[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu Geek Squad

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:54:02 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 16:56 -0400, Cam Cope wrote:
> I don't know about this "like a Mac" stuff. That implies that Ubuntu
> is not as good as Mac, when the message we want is that it is better
> than Windows. Besides, Ubuntu bears only a little resemblance to OS X.
> Just my 2c.

It's ok, it's not something for this group, it's something I'm trying to
do on the side to try and drum up money so I can pay rent and other
stuff like that. I'm appealing to the masses that want a Mac but can't
afford them.

Danny was in error posting it to the group, all discussion about the
details of such business and other side projects that don't directly
effect the group should be held off list.

Regards, Martin