[ubuntu-us-ma] Team Meeting Next Week: 2009-07-30

Doc Kinne kinnerc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:13:52 BST 2009

Guys:

The meeting is NEXT WEEK?  Rats. I had it down as tonight for some
reason.

I'll be in DC next week. :-\  Ah well. Has to happen some time.
---
Richard "Doc" Kinne • Rikardo «Dokĉjo» KINNE, BA, MSc., AMAAS
<kinnerc @ gmail.com>  (sent from Ananda)
"I'm the Doctor, and you're in the biggest library in the universe.
Look me up!"
- The Doctor
"Forests of the Dead," Doctor Who