[ubuntu-us-ma] Who's using Ubuntu Server for HA applications?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:03:28 BST 2009

Hello John Cook,

We are running a single 1u rack server at the SETC for Ubuntu services
(apt-mirror, apt-cache, dhcp, ldap etc) I'd be happy to talk about it,
but it's a small deployment compared to some enterprise level one's.

Could have been anything, most likely Debian based distro for ease of
use. I liked to "which services do you want to run" and codifying those
kinds of things into the kickstart should be fun.

Regards, Martin