[ubuntu-us-ma] List of Libraries near Boston

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:09:57 BST 2009

Hi All - Martin asked me to compile a list of libraries in the Boston
area.  The libraries are good places to place event flyers and it will
be easier to mobilize a marketing effort if we are able to hand people
lists of libraries.  I am just starting out so there isn't much there,
but feel free to take a peek and provide any feed back.  I'll be
adding this to the marketing materials on the wiki as well.

To edit online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=txp8ZHC49vZNyD4JHBUyV-Q

To download as Open Document Spreadsheet:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=txp8ZHC49vZNyD4JHBUyV-Q&output=ods