[ubuntu-us-ma] Old iBook display problem

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 7 23:38:44 BST 2009

To help get my school to use Ubuntu on more machines, i was going to start
offering conversions for teacher's who volunteered their school laptops. I
was given two of the schools oldest laptops to test xubuntu with (if it
works on these, it should work on the newer ones), but the resolution is set
too low and i can't change it.

I've been trying to get help on the forums and wiki but nothing has worked
so farhttp://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1146848
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/Resolution

If somebody who knows
what they're doing could help me out on irc or something at some
point, it would be greatly apprecirated!

Thanks,
.danny

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo